Monday, 02 July 2007

Avensis


This picture was taken when TOYOTA lend us a car for our Annual General Meeting in 2006, the car was an Avensis – top of the range car if I may say so. When we went to collect it, I thought we were going to be given a tazz but we got an Avensis instead – you should have seen the look in out eyes….

…and then we got an accident, it was the most painful and confusing 3 days of our lives – you should have seen us – we locked ourselves in a room with all the alcohol that was sponsored and drank our sorrows away. I still remember clearly that period – if I never left office in the two months that followed after that – then I can handle anything that can come my way with the help of God.

Just sharing some of the thoughts going through my head at the moment – The 2 years term in this office taught me a lot about life and people, and some of the lessons were not so friendly but I thank God that we were able to survive.

I’m sure my team-mates will agree!!

1 comment:

Portia said...

I definitely agree. I also agree that surviving that period has tought us that nothing is too much to handle and we can go through anything and still come out alive, somehow.