Tuesday, 22 May 2007

Germany


When what seems impossible becomes possible, you step up to another level in life of wanting to achieve more . . . 5 months later I sailed out (not literally though) to Germany – my first international conference and it was amazing. So many people, so many cultures, the awesome hotel, it all sinked in slowly during the course of the 12 days in Hannover. The connection and network became bigger – the world suddenly opened up right in front of me and said: grab me!!

This photo was taken at Global village (me & Ellinoora Vesala – VP PD/F 0405), I didn’t know that 2 years later it would be one of the most used photos in the network – kinda cool being famous and all, just kidding!!

Don't mind the outfit, not specific to any culture in SA really - i just grabbed something that looked African and it seems to have worked out fine.

1 comment:

Portia said...

Hey Abey, welcome to the blogging world, you'll get hooked on it soon, you'll see :)